6/4/08

About Tiana

Nashville Children and Family Photographer


Why I do what I do...


These are golden days – these years while our children share our homes with us. Every day is filled with countless moments of beauty and magic. But let’s face it…sometimes life with small kids is just plain hard. At the end of the day it can be difficult to remember those moments of magic, but they did happen – an unexpected hug, a spontaneous laugh, a tiny hand in yours - golden moments. These are the moments you want to remember and savor. My goal is to capture this magic, to freeze it in time – the expressions that you’ve grown to love simply because they belong to a child you love, the hugs, the smiles, sometimes even the tears. My hope is that at the end of a long day filled with struggles of the mundane, seeing these preserved memories will cause you to fall in love with your children all over again. And most of all I hope that my pictures will be a blessing to your family for many years to come.


Who am I?

I'm a wife, a mom, and an over-achieving nutritionist who quit my job. I love Jesus, my camera, books, my kids, math, science, running (well, I used to love running, then I had kids...), music, and my husband...not necessarily in that order. This is my family. These people are the reason I began this photography journey in the first place….my own personal patches of goldenness…




Photo by Karen Halbert Photography

Contact me at photosbytiana@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment