1/9/12

I Heart Faces: Best Face Photo from 2011

This week's photo challenge at I Heart Faces is "Best Face Photo from 2011." I took a lot of photos of some great faces in 2011, but this picture has to be my favorite. Not only does she happen to be related to me (she's my niece), but those eyes are just mesmerizing. I love the setting sun in the background, I love her little tongue sticking out, I just love this little face!

IMG_1916 web

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge & Photography Tutorials

This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I love it and wow look at those eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lashes, the eyes, the tongue. So cute! Great bokeh too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it was excruciatingly hard to choose one favorite but this is just adorable! I just want to reach out and caress those sweet cheeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! Love those beautiful big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- her eyes are amazing! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable!! :) too cute!
    http://www.leilaellicephotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. She is so cute. I love her little tongue sticking out. So flippin' cute : )

    ReplyDelete