5/11/12

Sweet Sisters

These pictures make me wish I had 2 little girls I could dress up in matching dresses.  I love these little girls, partly because they're both amazing little girls, and partly because their mom is equally amazing. I'm not so sure I would have made it through this past year with my sanity still intact if it weren't for this family who I love so much!

girls framed web


IMG_3002 web

This sweet girl is one of my daughter's very favorite friends! She's inquisitive, intensely intuitive, compliant, and kind-hearted. All of that adds up to one very special girl!

IMG_3104 web

Her little sister has a bit more fire in her personality! Spunky, determined, and way too smart for her own good...also adds up to a super special little girl!

IMG_3313 web

I love this expression. She's up to something!

IMG_3217 web


IMG_3092 web


IMG_3265 web


merged web Special little girls from a very special family! Now to finish up the rest of their pictures before our newest family arrives in just 10 days or less!

No comments:

Post a Comment