9/7/12

Kicking off Fall Photo Season

Last weekend I started scouting out new locations for fall photo sessions. I took along one of my favorite families - partly because they're so photogenic and cooperative, but mostly because I just love them!

 When I showed my friend this picture, she said with a smile, "Ah, so young. So in love." They may not exactly be newlyweds anymore, but I would bet they're just as much in love today!
  IMG_8965 web

merged web

Sweet, beautiful girl. This is one of my daughter's best friends, and I keep hoping that just maybe some of her compliant, rule-following personality will rub off on my little one. It hasn't happened yet, but maybe someday...

IMG_8481 web

Then there's this spunky little ball of fire. I love her spirit and her spunk. I can't wait to watch both these amazing girls grow up and change the world!

IMG_8507 web

IMG_8644 web

IMG_8883 web

IMG_8953 web And with that, fall photo season has officially begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment