10/9/11

Fall Photo Season Is Here!

Fall photo season began yesterday for me. I kicked it off with a new lens, perfect weather, and a beautiful family. What more could I ask for? We spent yesterday afternoon at the gorgeous home of my friend's parents here in Nashville...

family blanket web

A very handsome and cooperative 3-year old boy - what a great combination!

IMG_0558 web

And look at this pretty little girl....I can't make myself stop staring at those big brown eyes!

IMG_0765 web

IMG_0867 web

This was a split second before the sweetest brother/sister kiss ever! I think it's obvious that this baby girl adores her big brother.

IMG_0501 web

family web

IMG_0703 web

IMG_0884 web

IMG_0954 web

Thanks to the G Family for being my first fall family session! We had a great time, as I always do when I'm around this sweet family. Enjoy this preview of the pictures from our afternoon together!

No comments:

Post a Comment