4/21/11

Baby L

I remember not that long ago when my friend walked in to our Bible study group and told us she had just found out she was pregnant. Fast forward a few months and here's her beautiful baby girl. How could you not be amazed at this little miracle?

IMG_0302 web

Wearing a dress her mother wore when she was a baby...

IMG_0423 web

And this is her equally beautiful, very proud big sister...

IMG_0459 web

IMG_0387 web

IMG_0194 web

And one of Big Sister, just because she's so pretty...

IMG_0526 web

I've decided that I could easily become addicted to photographing newborns. The problem with this, however, would be that it would make me want to have at least a dozen more babies. Occupational hazard, I guess. Baby L did great, slept almost the whole time, and made this session so much fun for me. Sweet, beautiful baby girl. Such a tiny person, such a huge miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment