4/18/11

Blue Eyes and Sunshine

This weekend I got to spend a beautiful, sunny afternoon with another great friend and her fabulous family. Getting 3 kids and a husband ready for family pictures is no small task, and it kind of amazes me that people trust me enough to believe that the pictures I take will be worth the effort it took to get there. So thanks for believing in me and letting me photograph your family! I had a lot of fun with these people because, well, they're just super fun people.

family web

Get your shotgun ready, Dad, because this girl is going to be breaking some hearts!

IMG_9474 web

IMG_9128 web

IMG_9516 web

IMG_9580 web

Three perfect looking, blue-eyed kids who look exactly alike. Amazing.

IMG_9863 web

IMG_9973 web

I love this last picture. This is what family is all about - living life together, but as individuals. It just makes me smile.

IMG_9728 web

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photos, beautiful values and light. Love the little guy raising his eyebrows with his siblings on either side.

    ReplyDelete