4/3/11

Spring Fever

Yesterday I had a great time photographing my beautiful, pregnant friend and her handsome, energetic little boy. It finally felt like spring here in Nashville, and this little guy was so excited to be outside. He was too busy throwing rocks in the water and playing with sticks to stop and smile for me, but he gave us a perfect glimpse in to the life of a 2-year old boy who's been cooped up inside all winter. I think we're all glad spring has finally arrived!

Here are a few highlights from our morning together:

IMG_6591 web resize
IMG_6952 web resize

/>My friend is about to enter in to a very exciting phase of life. Not only is she a few weeks away from meeting her second baby boy (oh boy!), but she's also less than 3 months away from finishing residency. Hurray! That deserves a HUGE congratulations!

IMG_7458 web resize
IMG_7419 web resize
/>He thought it was hilarious to run in circles around his mom while she sat watching him. I thought it was an appropriate visual image of what life will be like with TWO little boys :)

IMG_7387 web resize
IMG_7249 web resize

A big thanks to the V family for being my first spring models!

No comments:

Post a Comment