11/21/11

Joy Even Through the Clouds...

Oh boy, do I get to photograph some beautiful people! These are newer friends of mine, and new friends are awfully fun too! Already I'm amazed at their perseverance and faith through difficult times. And already I'm amazed at their joy, even when life is cloudy. Just joyful, fun, and did I mention beautiful people?? It was a very cloudy, very windy day the afternoon we took these pictures, but these kids did great. I can tell this mom has trained her kids well to smile perfectly for the camera!

IMG_1347 web

Oh those brown eyes...

IMG_1197 web

More beautiful brown eyes...

IMG_1234 web

IMG_1364 web

merged web

IMG_1097 web

IMG_1523 web

Pretty little baby in purple...

IMG_1554 web

And my personal favorite...

IMG_1609 web

No comments:

Post a Comment